Jeep has unveiled the first-ever three-row Grand Cherokee SUV! It’s called the 2021 Grand Cherokee L, and it seats seven people. You’ll have all the room you need for friends, family and cargo. It offers top-notch performance and capability, just like every other Jeep brand vehicle. It’s also loaded up with the best entertainment, comfort, convenience and safety features.
The Grand Cherokee L starts at $36,995. It’s offered in four trims – Laredo, Limited, Overland and Summit. There’s a standard 3.6-liter V6 engine and an available 5.7-liter V8 engine. The V8 can haul up to 7,200 pounds. That’s more hauling power than almost every other three-row SUV available today. You can go with rear-wheel drive or one of the three great 4×4 systems.
Each system is paired with a standard Selec-Terrain traction management system with five handy drive modes – auto, sport, rock, sand/mud, and snow. So, you can take on just about any terrain or weather. This SUV can also trek through up to two feet of water.
And, there’s an available electronic adaptive dampening system. It automatically lowers the SUV when you’re driving at highway speeds to help improve your drag. It also adjusts the vehicle’s suspension to meet a wide variety of road conditions. Check out everything else the Grand Cherokee L has to offer!
This new Jeep model has an upgraded interior with tons of available features, like:
- 10.1-Inch Touchscreen Uconnect System
- McIntosh Entertainment System
- Rear Seat Monitoring Camera
- Quad-Zone Temperature Control
- Head-Up Display
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- 16-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Second-Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Ambient LED Lighting
It also has over 110 standard and available safety and security features, including:
- Forward Collision Warning
- Active Lane Management
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Cross Path Detection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Available Active Driving Assist
- Available Drowsy Driver Detection
- Available Night Vision Camera
- Available Intersection Collision Assist
- Available Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist
The 2021 Grand Cherokee L will be available this spring. It will be sold alongside the two-row 2021 Grand Cherokee, which is already available. That model starts at $32,545. Jeep is also releasing the two-row 2022 Grand Cherokee later this year.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L For Sale Soon in Forest Lake, MN
If you want to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, come visit out our dealership in Forest Lake, MN! We’ll tell you everything there is to know about this exciting new 3-row SUV. Once it’s available, we can set you up with a test drive. Or, we can show you any of our other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram models, and set you up with a test drive with a few. We”ll help you pick out a vehicle. All of our new models and many of our used ones come with our awesome Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. We’re close to Coon Rapids, Roseville, and White Bear Lake, so stop in today!
We ship anywhere in the United States.
Get a vehicle with our low prices and free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty* delivered straight to your door.
- Jeep, Ram and Chrysler Have Some of the Best Vehicles for Camping May 13, 2021
- 2021 Dodge Durango vs. 2021 Ford Explorer May 12, 2021
- Safe Towing: Tips for a Stress-Free Drive May 11, 2021
*To qualify for the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty the purchaser must select a qualifying vehicle and finance that vehicle with Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram.